How the Obama-era zoo expansion became a ‘bully hunt’

The zoo expansion controversy began last year when a group of activists started a petition to block the construction of the zoo.

They said the zoo was not properly funded and was hurting the health of the animals.

The group said it was going to fight for the zoo’s closure, which the Obama administration has since ruled was a good idea.

The protesters argued that the expansion was not needed because the zoo already was the most visited zoo in Hawaii.

They claimed that the animals were not being fed well enough and that the zoo did not have enough space.

In April, the Honolulu Zoo and Aquarium board agreed to the expansion, which they said would create a new facility that would be bigger than the current zoo.

But that was just the beginning.

A month later, the activists announced plans to protest outside the board’s offices, and a few weeks later, they announced plans for a sit-in outside.

The group said that it planned to hold up signs reading “Stop the expansion” and “Save the zoo.”

The Honolulu Zoo Board of Trustees said it would review the proposed expansion proposal and that it would vote on it later this month.

In June, a federal judge blocked the expansion plan and blocked the protesters’ plans to continue their sit-ins outside the zoo, but the decision did not stop the activists from going forward with their protest.

The board voted on Wednesday to approve the expansion.

The expansion is scheduled to begin construction in 2021 and end in 2024.

The Honolulu Times is following this story.

Read more from The American Conservatives here: